We make every effort to get all orders out the day they are received. Regardless of which shipping method you choose, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Ground, or Standard Ground, you MUST place your order before Noon (12:00 P.M.) Eastern Standard Time to guarantee that it will be shipped that same day. If you make a purchase after Noon (12:00 P.M.) Eastern Standard Time, we can not guarantee that it will be shipped that same day. If you are unsure, please call us at 1-877-476-9376 and we will make every attempt to ship your items that day.
Shipping rates are determined based on package weight and dimensions. We will ship by the most reasonable means (either UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail). When shopping online, choosing Standard shipping leaves the shipping decision up to us and under most circumstances small packages will be shipped via USPS, and larger packages will be shipped via UPS Ground. All International Packages will be shipped via USPS Air Mail.
Once packages are shipped, ownership is transferred to the customer, so claims for damaged, lost, or short shipments must be made directly to the carrier. For this reason we highly recommend insuring your shipments!
Important USPS Info:
USPS Transit times range from 2-5 Business Days for Priority Mail. USPS counts Saturday as a Business Day but Sunday is not counted as a Business Day.
Important UPS Info:
As for UPS, their Ground Service takes anywhere from 1—5 Business Days to arrive to your address. UPS does not count Saturday or Sunday as Business Days. UPS also offers Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Ground. Please understand that if you order a package on a Wednesday and purchase the 3 Day Ground from UPS, you will not have your package for the coming weekend! This is because UPS does not count the day of the shipment as one of the 3 days. You will actually receive that package the following Monday. So, the 3 days that UPS counts are; Thursday, Friday, and the following Monday (The day of Delivery).
International Shipping Information:
All International Customers must contact us for a shipping price prior to checkout! This is due to the fact that international shipping is calculated based on the weight of the package and the size of the box. Please take note that the more items you buy from us, the less expensive shipping will be for most international transactions. Also, there are two ways we ship internationally, and they are as follows:
1. USPS Air Mail Flat Rate Envelope - This is a Flat Rate envelope which measures approximately 8.5"x11". The shipping price for this envelope is $15. We will ship any item that fits in this envelope this way in order to save you money. However, fragile items may not be shipped in these envelopes. This is based on the fact that it could be damaged in shipping. Normal delivery time is usually 5-7 Business Days. Business days are each day of the week except for Sunday. Please note that additional time may be needed because the international packages have to go through customs first.
2. USPS Air Mail Express Our Packaging - This is the service that we use for anything that is too fragile to go in the envelope or too big to fit in the envelope. "Our Packaging" simply means that we use the boxes we have in our warehouse to ship your items. The shipping price for these boxes varies greatly depending on the size and weight of the items. Normal delivery time is usually 5-7 Business Days. Business days are each day of the week except for Sunday. Please note that additional time may be needed because the international packages have to go through customs first.
What Personal Information About Customers Does hotlickssauces.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at hotlickssauces.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your shopping experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "Subscription" preferences by logging into your account.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Onairic.com Share the Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing of our products or services. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the "log off" link located in the side menu.
Which Information Can I Access?
hotlickssauces.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit hotlickssauces.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, and credit card information.
For security purposes hotlickssauces.com sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
You may return any unused item(s) within 90 days for either exchange or a full refund. To initiate the return please call us 1 (888) 766-6468. When returning items please be sure to include all the original packaging.
If the item is not working properly please contact the manufacturer first, as in nearly all cases this is how warranty issues get resolved.
If we made a mistake in your order (very rare), we will cover the cost of you shipping the item back to us.
We always prefer not to have to go through the return process, so if you have ANY questions at all, please contact us BEFORE making your order. We will gladly take any measurements, or answer any questions you may have. It is easier for both of us this way!